Gary Alexander Racing Stables in association with legendary Cricketer “Jimmy Cook” are putting together a horse racing syndicate “ The Cricket Club Syndicate” in Starlight Warrior, a smart Golden Sword 2 year old colt out of Crescent star, the family of Majestic Crown, Vino Rosa & Adriatic Port.
The syndicate will comprise of ten shares of ten percent only.
A once off capital outlay of R30 000(Excluding Vat) per ten percent share in the syndicate, INCLUDES the following for a two year period, from 01 March 2017 until 28 February 2019.
· Training and stabling
· Veterinary and medical expenses Transport and related costs(locally)
· Nomination and Acceptance fees for minor races.
This cost EXCLUDES the following: -
· Transport out of province
· Veterinary and medical expenses for extraordinary costs such as surgery and critical care(optional cover is available).
· Nomination and Acceptance fees for Feature Races.
· Staff Incentives for wins.
· Visits to Gary Alexander Racing Stables, including a cocktail party for the syndicate/partnership
· Attend first class cricket matches at the Wanderers.
- The professionalism of a top trainer and racing stable.
- Progress reports as well as pre race and post race reports.
- Winning and placed stakes to be distributed pro rata to the shareholders.